With SSO (Single Sign-On), users in your organization can easily authenticate using accounts they already have within Okta.
To have SSO enabled for your organization a team or an enterprise plan is required (see pricing).
1. Look up "SellerCrowd" in Okta's application directory. And click it to navigate to SellerCrowd application page.
3. Click "Add Integration" button. You'll be taken to the "General settings" page where you can define your own (internal) name for this integration ("SellerCrowd" by default). Adjust as you see fit and click "Done".
4. The integration is now installed, but you need to fill in "Organization ID" variable. To do that, navigate to the "Sign On" tab and click "Edit" link.
5. Scroll down to the "Advanced Sign-on Settings" section and find the "Organisation ID" input. Fill it in with any url-safe value. We suggest to use your company or team name. For example, for "Acme Inc." the value of organisation ID could just "acme" or "acme-inc".
6. From the "Sign On" tab, copy the Metadata URL from the Okta Admin Console, SAML 2.0 Sign on methods section.
7. Contact the SellerCrowd support team (email: email@example.com) and request that they enable SAML 2.0 for your account. Make sure to include:
the metadata URL from the previous step
"Organization ID" (a variable you set in step 5)
your organization domain (one or more)
8. Once the SellerCrowd team processes your request, you'll be notified via email that SAML configuration is complete. You can start assigning people to the application on the Okta side (to allow all or some of your users to actually have access to SellerCrowd).
The following SAML attributes are supported:
name (Okta side)
value (mapped to)
update on login
*) It can be disabled, please send request to support (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Enter your email, then click Continue.